NEWEA’s Premier Event
NEWEA has always been recognized to convene the brightest minds and the most innovative water quality solutions in one place. These are the people who impact and improve your everyday life. There is no better demonstration of these influential industry leaders than at NEWEA’s Annual Conference.
This prestigious conference, which consistently attracts over 2300 engineers, consultants, scientists, operators and students features a variety of technical sessions and over 200 exhibitor displays. The conference provides an opportunity for professional exchange of information and state-of-the-art concepts in wastewater treatment and other water environment issues.
The NEWEA Annual Conference is a great forum to meet colleagues, professional allies, make new friends and exchange information.
5 Reasons Why YOU Should Attend NEWEA’s Annual Conference
- Networking opportunities with over 2300 water quality professionals.
- Learn from peers about the latest practices, technologies, solutions and regulations in the water quality industry.
- See for yourself why you should attend
- Earn Training Contact Hours (TCHs) or Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending technical sessions, participating in tours and for time spent in the exhibit hall.
- View the latest products and services from over 200 exhibitor displays at the largest water quality conference in New England.