Exhibitor Service Center
- What does my exhibit booth come with? Check out the Frequently Asked Exhibit Questions
- Where is my exhibit booth? Check out the Exhibit Area Floorplan
- When can I set up or breakdown? Check out the Frequently Asked Exhibit Questions
December 8th – Booth Payment Due*
September 18th – Exhibit General Registration Opens
December 14th – Discount Exhibit Registration Ends
December 26th – Freeman Discount Rate Ends
January 5th – Final Booth Payment Due & Electricity Orders Due
January 9th – Last Day for Name Badge Changes
January 17th – Advanced Freight Deadline
January 22nd – Exhibitor Move-In
*Contact Janice Moran if you have any issues regarding payment.
- EXHIBIT BADGES – Due Jan. 9
- Register exhibit booth personnel and purchase additional badges and tickets for the show. Log into your exhibit portal (MapDynamics) and click on the “Badges” tab. Enter first name, last name, company, and email (must be unique) for each person. Each booth comes with 4 badges and you may purchase more.
- EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY – Due Jan. 9
- Submit a brief company description (free) and contact information. Log into your exhibit portal and update your company description. This information will be printed in the Official Conference Program. NOTE: NEWEA does not use a third-party for the directory listing.
- ELECTRICITY REQUEST FORM
- Electricity must be purchased through Encore (formerly PSAV) at the Boston Marriott Copley Hotel. View Electricity Form >>
- EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL – SHIPPING INFORMATION
The online service manual from Freeman Exposition Services offers you instant access to forms and other pertinent information to assist you during the planning stages. View Freeman Service Manual >>
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
- The room block is open. Book your room directly >>
- NOTE: NEWEA does not utilize a convention booking service. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel. Group rates are based upon a date and space availability.
FOR 2024 LEAD RETRIEVAL
NEWEA is pleased to provide on-site lead tracking technology at the 2024 Annual Conference & Exhibit. Using scanning technology on your mobile phone, you get sales lead information that is accurate and complete. Each attendee will have a barcode on their badge containing their contact information. No lost business cards or tedious hours of data entry! $200 per user
Capture leads on your own smartphone and tablet device
App available on your personal device in iTunes and the Google Play Store
Leads accessible on your portal from your device
Easily scan barcodes using your device’s camera
Download leads into a spreadsheet
Notes field allows you to keep track of important details
To order online, log into your exhibitor portal and select additional booth services. Phone with camera is required.
NEWEA SCAVENGER HUNT
Are you looking for a way to drive more traffic to your booth? Sign up to participate in the scavenger hunt! The fee to participate is $25. Participants will be assigned a QR code to display in their booths. The registration fee will be used to purchase raffle gifts. Sign up (one form per booth) >>
Exhibitors may request the previous NEWEA Annual Conference attendee listing for marketing purposes. Please email email@example.com to request.
Let us know if you are holding a raffle, drawing, demonstration or similar event at your booth and we’ll help advertise. Complete Online Form >>
Sponsor an event or Advertise in the program!
Please promote your participation in the conference to amplify your work and ours!
Twitter: @newaterenv #newea24
Instagram: @newaterenv or #newea24