Exhibitor Service Center
- What does my exhibit booth come with? Check out the Frequently Asked Exhibit Questions
- Where is my exhibit booth? Check out the Exhibit Area Floorplan
- When can I set up or breakdown? Check out the Frequently Asked Exhibit Questions
September 12th – Exhibit General Registration Opens
November 1st – Discount Exhibit Registration Ends
December 23rd – Freeman Advanced Freight Start
December 27th – Freeman Discount Rate Ends
January 6th – Final Booth Payment Due
January 6th – Electricity Orders Due
January 16th – Advanced Freight Deadline
January 10th – Last Day for Name Badge Changes
January 22nd – Exhibitor Move-In
- EXHIBIT BADGES – Due Jan. 10
- Register exhibit booth personnel and purchase additional badges and tickets for the show. Log into your exhibit account.
- EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY – Due Jan. 10
- Submit a brief company description (free) and contact information. Log in to update your exhibitor directory in your exhibit account. This information will be printed in the Official Conference Program. NOTE: NEWEA does not use a third-party for the directory listing.
- ELECTRICITY REQUEST FORM
- EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL
The online service manual from Freeman Exposition Services offers you instant access to forms and other pertinent information to assist you during the planning stages. View Exhibit Services >>
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
- The room block is open. Book your room directly >>
- NOTE: NEWEA does not utilize a convention booking service. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel. Group rates are based upon a date and space availability.
FOR 2023 LEAD RETRIEVAL
NEWEA is pleased to provide on-site lead tracking technology at the 2023 Annual Conference & Exhibit. Using scanning technology on your mobile phone, you get sales lead information that is accurate and complete. Each attendee will have a barcode on their badge containing their contact information. No lost business cards or tedious hours of data entry! $150 per user
Capture leads on your own smartphone and tablet device
App available on your personal device in iTunes and the Google Play Store
Leads accessible on your portal from your device
Easily scan barcodes using your device’s camera
Download leads into a spreadsheet
Notes field allows you to keep track of important details
To order online, click here (select exhibitor tab)
FOR 2023 NEWEA SCAVENGER HUNT
Are you looking for a way to drive more traffic to your booth? Sign up to participate in the scavenger hunt! The fee to participate is $25. Participants will be assigned a QR code to display in their booths. The registration fee will be used to purchase raffle gifts. Sign up (one form per booth) >>
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES NEWEA understands that established exhibiting companies are innovators too, and we want to provide you with the opportunity to get the word out to our members about your innovations. If you are interested in having a new product, technology or idea highlighted at NEWEA’s Annual Conference please provide this information for us to share with attendees by filling out the form >>
Exhibitors may request the previous NEWEA Annual Conference attendee listing for marketing purposes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request.
Let us know if you are holding a raffle, drawing, demonstration or similar event at your booth and we’ll help advertise. Complete Online Form >>
Sponsor an event or Advertise in the program!
Please promote your participation in the conference to amplify your work and ours!
Twitter: @newaterenv #newea
Instagram: @newaterenv or #newea