Exhibitor Service Center
As of November 9, 2021 – To provide the safest possible event experience, NEWEA is requiring all event participants to be fully vaccinated, wear a mask covering the nose and mouth in all conference-designated areas, and practice frequent hand hygiene. Individuals who are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms; have a pending COVID test; and/or have tested positive for COVID in the previous 14 days must refrain from attending the in-person event.
Despite our protocols, there is still an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. By registering and attending, you agree to follow COVID-19 safety protocols throughout the Event and assume all risks associated with exposure to COVID-19. Should you fail to observe any of these protocols, NEWEA may remove you from the Event without refund.
- What does my exhibit booth come with? Check out the Frequently Asked Exhibit Questions
- Where is my exhibit booth? Check out the Exhibit Area Floorplan
- When can I set up or breakdown? Check out the Frequently Asked Exhibit Questions
September 13th – Exhibit General Registration Opens
November 15th – Discount Exhibit Registration Ends
December 27th – Freeman Discount Rate Ends
January 7th – Final Booth Payment Due
January 7th – Electricity Orders Due
January 11th – Last Day for Name Badge Changes
Pre Show Checklist
- EXHIBIT BADGES – Due Jan. 7
- Register exhibit booth personnel and purchase additional badges and tickets for the show. Log into your exhibit account.
- EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY – Due Jan. 7
- Submit a brief company description (free) and contact information. Log in to update your exhibitor directory in your exhibit account. This information will be printed in the Official Conference Program. NOTE: NEWEA does not use a third-party for the directory listing.
- ELECTRICITY REQUEST FORM
- Electricity must be purchased through Encore (formerly PSAV) at the Boston Marriott Copley Hotel. Download the form here >>
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
- The room block is open. Book your room directly >>
- NOTE: NEWEA does not utilize a convention booking service. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel. Group rates are based upon a date and space availability.
NEW FOR 2022 NEWEA understands that established exhibiting companies are innovators too, and we want to provide you with the opportunity to get the word out to our members about your innovations. If you are interested in having a new product, technology or idea highlighted at NEWEA’s Annual Conference please provide this information for us to share with attendees by filling out the form >>
NEWEA SCAVENGER HUNT
Are you looking for a way to drive more traffic to your booth? Sign up to participate in the scavenger hunt! The fee to participate is $20. Participants will be assigned a QR code to display in their booths. The registration fee will be used to purchase raffle gifts. Sign up (one form per booth) >>
EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL
The online service manual from Freeman Exposition Services offers you instant access to forms and other pertinent information to assist you during the planning stages. The manual will be posted in December 2022.
Exhibitors may request the previous NEWEA Annual Conference attendee listing for marketing purposes. Please email email@example.com to request.
Let us know if you are holding a raffle, drawing, demonstration or similar event at your booth and we’ll help advertise. Complete Online Form >>
Sponsor an event or Advertise in the program!
Please promote your participation in the conference to amplify your work and ours!
Twitter: @newaterenv #newea
Instagram: @newaterenv or #newea