Exhibitor Service Center
Everything you need to prepare for exhibiting at the NEWEA Annual Conference.
- What does my exhibit booth come with? Check out the Frequently Asked Exhibit Questions
- Where is my exhibit booth? Check out the Exhibit Area Floorplan
- When can I set up or breakdown? Check out the Frequently Asked Exhibit Questions
September 13th – Exhibit General Registration Opens
November 15th – Discount Exhibit Registration Ends
January 7th – Final Booth Payment Due
January 7th – Exhibit Name Badges Due
January 11th – Last Day for Name Badge Changes
Pre Show Checklist
- EXHIBIT BADGES – Due Jan. 7
- Register exhibit booth personnel and purchase additional badges and tickets for the show. Log into your exhibit account.
- EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY – Due Jan. 7
- Submit a brief company description (free) and contact information. Log in to update your exhibitor directory in your exhibit account. This information will be printed in the Official Conference Program. NOTE: NEWEA does not use a third-party for the directory listing.
- ELECTRICITY REQUEST FORM
- Electricity must be purchased through the Boston Marriott Copley Hotel audio visual dept. The form will posted in December.
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
- The room block will open in November 2022.
- NOTE: NEWEA does not utilize a convention booking service. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel. Group rates are based upon a date and space availability.
NEW FOR 2022 NEWEA understands that established exhibiting companies are innovators too, and we want to provide you with the opportunity to get the word out to our members about your innovations. If you are interested in having a new product, technology or idea highlighted at NEWEA’s Annual Conference please provide this information for us to share with attendees by filling out the form >>
NEWEA SCAVENGER HUNT
Are you looking for a way to drive more traffic to your booth? Sign up to participate in the scavenger hunt! The fee to participate is $20. Participants will be assigned a code to display in their booths. The fee will be used to purchase raffle gifts. Sign up (one form per booth) >>
EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL
The online service manual from Freeman Exposition Services offers you instant access to forms and other pertinent information to assist you during the planning stages. The manual will be posted in November 2022.
Exhibitors may request the previous NEWEA Annual Conference attendee listing for marketing purposes. Please email email@example.com to request.
Consider holding a raffle, drawing, demonstration or similar event at your booth. Complete Online Form >>
Sponsor an event or Advertise in the program!
Please promote your participation in the conference to amplify your work and ours!
Twitter: @newaterenv #newea
Instagram: @newaterenv or #newea