Exhibitor Service Center
Everything you need to prepare for exhibiting at the NEWEA Annual Conference.
- What does my exhibit booth come with? Check out the Frequently Asked Exhibit Questions
- Where is my exhibit booth? Check out the Exhibit Area Floorplan
- When can I set up or breakdown? Check out the Frequently Asked Exhibit Questions
September 7th – Exhibit General Registration Opens
October 12th – Discount Exhibit Registration Ends
January 11th – Final Booth Payment Due
January 11th – Exhibit Registration & Directory Forms Due
January 18th – Last Day for Name Badge Changes
Pre Show Checklist
- EXHIBIT BADGES – Due Jan. 18
- Register exhibit booth personnel and purchase additional badges and tickets for the show. Log into your exhibit account.
- EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY – Due Jan. 11
- Submit a brief company description (free) and contact information. Click here to update your exhibitor directory in the exhibit registration system. This information will be printed in the Official Conference Program. NOTE: NEWEA does not use a third-party for the directory listing.
- ELECTRICITY REQUEST FORM
- Complete the electricity request form and return directly to PSAV at the Boston Marriott Copley Hotel
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
- The Room Block is now Open.
- NOTE: NEWEA does not utilize a convention booking service. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel. Group rates are based upon a date and space availability.
NEW!!! NEWEA SCAVENGER HUNT
Are you looking for a way to drive more traffic to your booth? Sign up to participate in the scavenger hunt! The fee to participate is $20. Participants will be assigned an object (i.e. mug, ball) to bring/display in their booths. The fee will be used to purchase raffle gifts. Sign up (one form per booth) >>
EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL
The online service manual from Freeman Exposition Services offers you instant access to forms and other pertinent information to assist you during the planning stages. View the Manual >>
Exhibitors are welcome to download the previous NEWEA Annual Conference attendee listing for marketing purposes. Download List >>
Hold a raffle, drawing, demonstration or similar event at your booth. Complete Online Form >>
Sponsor an event or Advertise in the program or the conference marquee! View Opportunities >>
Please promote your participation in the conference to amplify your work and ours!
Twitter: @newaterenv #newea
Instagram: @newaterenv or #newea