Become a NEWEA 2019 Exhibitor
Exhibit booths may be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis through the online exhibitor registration system. Reserve Your Booth Online >> Credit cards accepted online. Mail checks separately to NEWEA. Final balance is due Friday, January 11, 2019.
Exhibitors who desire assignment next to each other (such as business or professional affiliates or a parent company and its subsidiary) should reserve booths together online.
Exhibitors are required to review the Exhibit Terms – Official rules and regulations prior to signing the exhibit space contract. By signing the contract, the exhibitor agrees to all terms and conditions in the agreement.
How much is a booth?
Exhibit booths are $1550 each. Booths purchased before Friday, October 12, 2018 are eligible to receive a discount.
What’s included in the booth space?
Each booth space rented will include the following:
- One 10’w x 8’d exhibit booth, ceiling is 8’ high (exhibit area is carpeted)
- 8’ back drape and 3’ side rail dividers
- 7″ x 44″ exhibitor identification sign
- One 2’ x 6’ draped and skirted table
- Two chairs and wastebasket
- Four (4) Full Access Badges. Each badge includes:
- Admission to Exhibit Area
- Admission to Technical Sessions
- Admission to Monday and Tuesday Evening Receptions
- Admission to Wednesday Exhibit Brunch
The exhibitor is responsible for additional needs such as electricity, other utility connections, additional badges and shipping.
How will Booth Space be Assigned?
Exhibit booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis through the online interactive exhibit registration system. Exhibitors will receive an email confirmation with their booth assignment after the successful completing the registration process.
An exhibitor service manual that includes drayage, electrical forms, and shipping information will be emailed to registered exhibitors from the official service contractor prior to the event.
Please refer to FAQs for more information and questions.