Sunday, January 23, 2022
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Boston Marriott Copley Place
NEWEA and NEWWA are teaming up to host the 5th annual Young Professionals (YP) Summit. The YP Summit will bring together Young Professionals in the water and wastewater industry to learn from industry leaders and network with peers from across New England. This year’s program will focus on Workforce Development, including sessions on avoiding burnout in the workplace, how to network, and the technical side of environmental justice.
The 2022 YP Summit will take place in conjunction with NEWEA’s 2022 Annual Conference & Exhibit.
- 100+ Young Professionals in the water and wastewater industries from all over New England
- Advanced leadership, career and technical skills
- Presentation from industry leaders on identifying burnout and how to avoid it and the technical side of environmental justice.
- Panel discussion featuring professionals from different backgrounds and years of experiences.
- Networking reception with fellow Young Professionals, mid-level “career expert” guests, and NEWEA and NEWWA executives
Note: Separate registration fee required. Coffee, muffins and lunch will be provided. All participants must follow NEWEA’s COVID Policy and be fully vaccinated and wear a mask. More information on our COVID Safety Protocols are available in our detailed guidelines.
The Summit Sponsorship program offers exclusive opportunities to sponsor event badges, the coffee break, and lunch, in addition to the traditional Gold, Silver, and Bronze sponsor levels. Enrolling as a sponsor grants companies a variety of benefits, including complimentary registrations, inclusion of logo on program materials, and recognition during YP presentations at the event.
For more information or questions, Daryl Coppola, Chair, Young Professionals Committee
Hosted by NEWEA and NEWWA
*This event is intended for professionals who have less than 5 years experience in the industry and are younger than 35 years old. Students in a Civil/Environment Engineering, Environmental Science, or related major are encouraged to attend.