Thursday, February 11; Thursday, February 18; Friday, February 26, 2021
All Sessions will begin at 2:00 PM
NEWEA and NEWWA are teaming up to host the 5th annual Young Professionals (YP) Summit. The YP Summit will bring together Young Professionals in the water and wastewater industry to learn from industry leaders and network with peers from across New England. The content will focus on Diversity, Inclusion, and Environmental Justice in the Water and Wastewater Industry.
The 2021 YP Summit will take place entirely virtually in conjunction with NEWEA’s 2021 Annual Conference & Exhibit. The event’s virtual platform will allow for panel discussions, networking with fellow water industry young professionals, and breakout room sessions.
- 100+ Young Professionals in the water and wastewater industries from all over New England
- Advanced leadership, career and technical skills
- Three sessions featuring panel discussions with industry focused speakers highlighting Diversity, Inclusion, and Environmental Justice
- Breakout rooms to facilitate focused discussions with smaller groups on event themes
- Networking with fellow Young Professionals, mid-level “career expert” guests, and NEWEA and NEWWA executives
The YP Committees are offering tiered sponsorship at the Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze level. The tiered sponsor levels include opportunities to display logos and company names on program materials, stream a five-minute commercial during a program break, share a promotional flyer with YPs via email, and more.
For more information or questions, Colin O’Brien, Chair, Young Professionals Committee
Hosted by NEWEA and NEWWA
*This event is intended for professionals who have less than 5 years experience in the industry and are younger than 35 years old. Students in a Civil/Environment Engineering, Environmental Science, or related major are encouraged to attend.